Tuesday, January 16, 2018

01/16/18 - "Life Is Good" / -Jan '18 CKC-

I have been feeling very creative lately and have been "crafting-up-a-storm"!
It is January 16th and I have already completed 15 pages this year.
I have been creating in many different forms: 12x12, 6x9, 4.5x8... Traditional, Traveler's Notebooks, Pocket Pages, etc...
And most, if not all of my layouts, have been simple and quick, which is why I have been able to scrap so much in such a short time.
I'm trying to do less over-thinking this year!

Only problem I have w/ the situation is if I want to share I feel like I may be causing sharing-overload to my readers/viewers!

So I'm trying to best determine how to share?
Try to group like projects together and post all at once instead of posting as I complete a project (maybe)?
This would also allow me to have to write less blog posts, which can sometimes be a PITA (Pain in the A$$)!

I'm not sure yet just how I plan on sharing.
But I will be!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For today though,  I will be sharing my latest Counterfeit Kit Club post.


This spread was created using ONLY my Jan CKC kit
Well, not ONLY... there is one item that was not in the kit, but I swear it was an accident!
Accident?
Well, maybe that's not the correct word...
See what had happened wuz...

I started working on the layout on Sunday night...
Then finished it on Monday morning, forgetting for a second that I wanted to use JUST my kit.
By the time I remembered the emoji sticker was already stuck to my photo and there was no way it was coming off, LOL!
But EVERYTHING else is from my kit!
Link to Kit: Doreen Jan CKC kit

The layout is a 2-Page Midori Travelers Notebook Spread; each page is approximately 4.5 x 8.5
("Midori" is the name brand of the notebook )

BTW - I chose the title because it represents how I feel and (probably/hopefully) how Hamlet feels.

"Life Is Good"

Journaling:
"When you look out your kitchen window and see a happy pig enjoying a nap in the sunshine...
you know Life is Good.
12.10.17"
.
.
.
.
It is also a scrap lift of the left-hand side of this layout by a friend over at SB.com:
LN - Lovin' Life

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time...





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the following January SB.com Challenges:

>>Scrap Lift the Person Before You
I scrap lifted the left-hand side of this layout by LelaScraps-n-Stamps:
https://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/135841/view/6021213/-1/0/0.html

>>Use your Stamps
- the column of hearts on the photo (stamped onto a file label sticker )

>>Stickers
21 stickers
*INCLUDES TWIST*

>>Hoarders
14 Hoarded Items
*NO TWIST


>>Scrap w/ Your Scraps
1 Scrap
*INCLUDES TWIST*

7 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!! Loveeeeeeeeee this page!! LOVING that photo of Hamlet!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I don't think sharing overload is a problem with a blog. My preference is for each project to have its own post so that I can comment on it properly rather than trying to remember what I wanted to say after scrolling and scrolling through tons of projects. But do what works for you!

    LOVE your Hamlet page. I didn't know pigs like to bask in the sun. You always hear about them covering their skin with mud to stay cool, so I assumed they didn't like sun on their skin! Trouble will move to get out of a sunbeam. Of course, I probably would too if were wearing a thick fur coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to try this counterfeit Kit thing...I may have 4 kits (or maybe 6) that I haven't opened yet...so maybe I need to use those first ahahaha :D

    Great layout...love your piggy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 15 pages already! I thought I was doing well with my 6, plus 3 half done. I have another 3 planned out in my head and I want to get scrapping today, but I have my tax return to do :(
    If you want o share all those pages, you could do a slide show or video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page. You are on a roll with your pages.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are prolific! A great spread and your sun basking pig is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! I love seeing your beautiful work, so share any time! Love the photo of Hamlet enjoying the sunshine! - Lori CKC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...